Squish Squish

Eff In Right!

That is a really funny flash. I like what you did with it, and that it actually had a meaning to it. AIM: NamFu Nice Job!

Stickbashing v.2 Stickbashing v.2

some suggestions for your update submission

Ninja Sword is the correct spelling. Also I think it would be much cooler if you had drawn characters killing stickmen. Then that would put you in the not-a-stickman-movie category. But overall pretty good. The other thing is the tweens or whatever you used to animate the moving objects moved kinda slow in some spots. Keep up the good work!

NamFu82

The Britta The Britta

Needs some work

I like parts of this.. I like the part when he says he will buy a new toothbrush and replace it with his. But the comedy is very weak.. Although I did give you a 2/5...

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Where did the time go?

My top score: 4,309,571.4 feet.

Sheriff Tripeaks Sheriff Tripeaks

Perfect

And I don't know what that guy was talking about. I beat the game and never once did I have a round that I needed to flip all the cards without finding any matches... I guess he is used to playing solitare by himself and cheating like most people do... haha
nice job though, you have made this game flawless. The only reason I didn't give you a 10 in the sound dept is because I hated that sound loop you used when you were choosing the match you wanted. It went with the theme of the game but it was so annoying... maybe just because I don't really like texas or banjos... haha anyways, PEOPLE PLAY THIS GAME! its good!!

Santa smasher Santa smasher

The last reviewer obviously was not doing it right

because santa sure did bleed when i hit him... hehehe, or actually, hohoho. good job.

Funky drum solo Funky drum solo

awesome!

i enjoyed this while munching on my breakfast. thanks :)